[Simh] EXT :Re: OpenBSD on Simh VAX 3.8-1 - Segmentation fault

Hittner, David T [US] (MS) david.hittner at ngc.com
Wed Nov 8 11:40:34 EST 2017

So two follow on action items, now that the problem seems to be solved:

1) How can we work with this Linux vendor to provide a baseline SIMH 4.0 package instead of the older SIMH 3.8-1 package?

2) Should the instructions for downloading and building the latest SIMH that Mark provided be included in the FAQ (under Linux hosts)?

Dave