[Simh] Networking help with 4.3 BSD Quasijarus running on SimH microvax

Kenneth Seefried kjseefried at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 23:12:01 EST 2017

>>* (I honestly fail to understand why anyone would ever want to deal with
*>* Quasijaurus... And I haven't seen anything from Solokov in about 15 years
*>* or so now, is he still working on it?)
*>

To be fair, it's not the worst place to start if one wants to see how
things were in the Before Times, or to hack about and add useful bits
into a Real Vintage Unix(tm).  Relatively small codebase, cleaned up
version controlled source tree, and it's not any more stale and musty
than -Tahoe or -Wisc (or, marginally less, -Reno). It's not like you
have to actually deal with Solokov and his seemingly performance art
diatribes; at the time I suspected it was some not-well-executed
Stallman parody.

I should dig out my collected 4.2/4.3 hacks (to be clear, mostly from
other, better, hackers) and put them up on github or something, if I
can find them.

KJ