[Simh] OpenVMS 5.5-2 standalone backup/restore

Larry Baker baker at usgs.gov
Sat Nov 4 14:13:33 EDT 2017

Ray,

I have OpenVMS 5.5-2 system disks from long gone VAXes I occasionally run on SIMH.  I'd like to try to help you, but I am not sure what is failing for you.  How about some transcripts?  What exactly are you trying to read?  A tape image?  A disk mage?  Is it online somewhere I can download it?

Larry Baker
US Geological Survey
650-329-5608
baker at usgs.gov