[Simh] EXT :Re: OpenVMS 7.3 and Python

Hittner, David T [US] (MS) david.hittner at ngc.com
Sat Nov 4 10:55:04 EDT 2017

If you can’t find Python satisfaction with OpenVMS VAX, you could try OpenVMS Alpha using the free Alpha emulator FreeAXP (http://www.migrationspecialties.com/FreeAXP.html) since your real Alphas are too noisy/hungry. You can either use the Alpha licenses from your hardware Alphas or get new Hobbyist Alpha licenses.

Good luck with finding a version of Python that works for you!

Dave