[Simh] RT-11 disk image

Will Senn will.senn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 11:07:12 EDT 2017

On 11/1/17 11:57 PM, Ray Jewhurst wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has a pre-built RT-11 with Fortran IV
> installed that they could send. I followed multiple tutorials on
> installing it and I always am unsuccessful. Someone sent me one about
> a year ago but I lost it in a hard drive crash. Any help would be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Ray

Ray,

I am at work, or I'd try to throw an image together for you. I'll look
at this tonight. In the meantime, I have some notes on how to do it that
should hold up even though I wrote then a couple of years ago. There are
two - one for RT11 and one for the programming environment. If you
follow them both, you should wind up with a working RT11 v5.3 with
Fortran IV that is capable of building the ADVENT source code into a
working program. After that you're on your own - I'm not a RT11 guy or a
Fortran guy :)

RT11 note:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1_Jn6Hlzym-aU9nZm1ETTRfY1U

Fortran and programming environment note:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1_Jn6Hlzym-bnV1YWpNX0JRczA

Now that my interest is tweaked, I may clean 'em up and post them on my
blog in a more readable form.

Thanks,

Will

--
GPG Fingerprint: 68F4 B3BD 1730 555A 4462  7D45 3EAA 5B6D A982 BAAF