[Simh] Idea for a Simh guide

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Wed May 10 20:17:27 EDT 2017

I was thinking, Web design really isn't my thing. So what I would like to
do is make a series of pdfs, let the group look them over and then whoever
would like them could either share them on their own site as a pdf or
incorporate them into a Web page.  All that I ask is that my name is
mentioned.

Ray