[Simh] Idea for a Simh guide

Jason Stevens jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Wed May 10 10:36:43 EDT 2017

I had wanted to do something along those lines, back a while ago, which is
when I started trying to put together a 'MS-DOS' DPMI version of SIMH,
thinking it as the lowest common denominator, and as much of the OS's in a
minimal state to basically run 'all the things' ...

I figured getting a machine to run 386 based exe's with a few MB of ram
wouldn't be too hard to push..   Although I suspect now there is no what
that'd be feasable.