[Simh] have you ever been there?

Simh steve at stephenmerrony.co.uk
Thu May 4 09:32:06 EDT 2017

Hi!

We have  recently visited a  great place in town, have  you already been  there? Here are some pics of  it http://zebedee.pibox.us

See you around, Simh

From: simh [mailto:simh at trailing-edge.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2017 9:32 AM
To: steve at stephenmerrony.co.uk
Subject: goddammit

I build vayne  differently, I play  totally for the late game  - triforce first  , then zerk greaves, shiv, frozen  mallet, ie then bloodthirster...  she one hits  ADCs with  a crit,  I  promise.  When I do  this build I play passive  till triforce, try to get a couple kills -  but  primarily farm top at 20 mins, then  when I have about 300 cs and I'm 2-3 levels higher then all  I turn up to  teamfights with my surprising tankiness and damage and kill everyone :)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10