[Simh] NetBSD 6.1 networking using Npcap

petercon at sdf.org petercon at sdf.org
Mon May 1 12:32:01 EDT 2017

I'm having an issue with installation on NetBSD 6.1.5 in SimH on Wondows
10. I don't know all the answers to the network configuration part of the
installation from CD-Rom. My Npcap is recognized when I run the init in
SimH and works fine on OpenBSD 5.8 but I can't seem to figure out how to
get it working on NetBSD. The question about "Media type" I just hit
[Enter] for the default but I don't have an answer the question for "DNS
Domain". Attached a screencap of the screen output of the script.   Here's
my script:

load -r \SIMH\bin\ka655x.bin
set cpu 256M
set cpu idle=netbsd
at nvr vax.nvr

set rq0 rauser=5000
at rq0 netbsd.dsk

set rq3 cdrom
at rq3 NetBSD-6.1.5-vax.iso

at xq0 nat:tcp=10022:10.0.2.15:22

--
- Peter Conrad Cumminsky - petercon at sdf.org
- My Freeshell Web - http://petercon.freeshell.org/
- My Gopher - gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/users/petercon
- SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org