[Simh] How to access RT11/FIles11 floppy images on Windows?

Tim Stark fsword7 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 20 08:56:01 EDT 2017

John,

Ok, I installed OSXFuse v3.5.5 and disk11fs 0.8.3 on macOS 10.12.3 successfully but...

I tried to mount my RT11 and Files11 disks but they did not work. I was told that it can't mount that disk image.

When I select file.dsk, loading icon displayed forever.  I clicked 'choose' and MountDisk11.app immediately displayed popup said that can't mount.

Tim