[Simh] How to access RT11/FIles11 floppy images on Windows?

dundas at caltech.edu dundas at caltech.edu
Sun Mar 19 12:32:37 EDT 2017

Tim,

Thanks for your note and sorry you're experiencing difficulty.  Could you
provide more details of how you downloaded, what you used to decompress,
and what versions of software and OS?  I'm using both OS X 10.6 and 10.12
with Firefox and am not experiencing problems.  For your reference, the
archive was created with bsdtar 2.6.2 and gzip 1.6.

Thanks,

John