[Simh] How to access RT11/FIles11 floppy images on Windows?

Jörg Hoppe j_hoppe at t-online.de
Sun Mar 19 03:11:34 EDT 2017

Tim,

tu58fs should do: http://retrocmp.com/tools/tu58fs

Its a TU58 emulator which saves the "tape" content not only as opaque
image file, but also as file set in a host direcotry.
There's also a "pack" / "unpack" option to convert directory content
into image file and back.
Pack/unpack is implemented not only for but TU58, but for many disk devices.

Sources here: https://github.com/j-hoppe/tu58fs
Precompiled distros & demos here: https://github.com/j-hoppe/tu58fs/releases

Its brand-new:  I wrote it in Jan/Feb 2017 !

Joerg