[Simh] CI Code Released

Tim Stark fsword7 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 16 08:36:18 EDT 2017

Good. I would like to see HSC70 controller soon. How about QDSS and VCB02 graphics simulation? I would like to see color graphics.

For VAX 8200 series, I found some VAXBI devices with hardware registers programming info so far:

KDB50 (up to 4 SDI RA disks)
DEBNx (Ethernet/Tape drive combo)
DBM32 (terminal ports)
CIBCI (CI ports).

For VAX 8500 to 8800 series (except 8600/8650), same as 82x0/83x0 but you need firmware ROM images for SRM/bootstrap

I found KC780 console docs that provides tech docs for front ends to emulate L11-based SRM firmware.  Good for multi-core emulation.

Keep it up!  I have set up Ubuntu (Linux) soon to debug and test.  I will clean up my old TS10 emulator for today's compilers.

I am still working on my new MSE emulator.  I am implementing VAX and PDP10 instruction tables.  I am almost done for console/command handlers.

Tim