[Simh] EXT : VAX SDL support?

Sergey Oboguev oboguev at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 23:28:28 EST 2017

Is it possible to launch a whole DW session including the desktop and window manager (rather than merely a single select application) on a remote surface via X?
If yes, what are the commands to launch it?
What about the font management?Is it possible to use the fonts that come with DW rather than those available on the target display?