[Simh] HSC vs UDA/QDA

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Thu Mar 9 13:26:54 EST 2017

The simh VAX simulators will readily participate in LAVC clustering with
other simh simulators and/or real VAX systems as long as they're all present
on the same LAN.

How to configure and/or manage cluster systems is described in various
DEC documents with nothing special relevant to the having one or more
simulated systems participating in the cluster.

- Mark