[Simh] CI750 tech docs and VAX firmware

Tim Stark fsword7 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 9 11:58:33 EST 2017

Folks,

Hmm.   I checked TOPS-10 7.04 monitor source codes and found two files about SCS/SCA packet info but did not find any files about CI interface.
I think TOPS-10 can communicate through DECnet.

I think that transport layers are SCS/SCA layers.

There is commercial emulator (Charon-VAX) emulates CI hardware and HSJ50 controllers.  They are much faster than actual CI hardware.

So that we can implement them on SIMH and other emulators possibly.

Tim