[Simh] Now some DZ/terminal questions

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Thu Mar 9 10:53:47 EST 2017

On Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 4:04 AM, Warren Toomey wrote:
> Is there a way to set bind some (but not all) DZ lines to localhost port X,
> and some (but not all) DZ lines to any address port Y (or X, doesn't matter)?
> I want to make the uucp DZ TCP ports visible on the Internet, but set the
> normal login ports visible only to localhost.

There is no way to have different collections of lines bound to different
TCP ports.  There is a way to have individual lines have their own listen port
while all other lines share a single listen port.

        sim> ATTACH DZ X,Line=3,Y,line=4,Z

will have line 3 listen on TCP port Y and line listen on TCP port Z and all
other lines will get connections on TCP port X.

The details of what is configured is visible with the SHOW MUX command.

- Mark