[Simh] CI750 tech docs and VAX firmware

Tim Stark fsword7 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 5 08:06:37 EST 2017

Folks,

I discovered CI750 tech docs when I searched for some CPU processors for VAX
emulation. I downloaded and reviewed it.  CI emulation can be implemented
for emulator to link to other VAX/Alpha emulators as VMScluster. Does anyone
find CI780 emulation for VAX-11/780 and VAX 86x0 yet?  Also I found HSC
50/70 tech docs but do not have software at this time.

Since SIMH's VAX firmware (KA6x0) were modified for emulation, I am looking
for unmodified KA6x0 ROM images.  Also I am still looking for KA680/KA690
firmware to support full 512MB memory and DSSI interface. I have KA680 tech
docs that provides complete DSSI info (SHAC).  Does anyone have any info
about HSJ array storage?  Initially I will use SIMH's KA655X for full 512MB
memory on my new MSE emulator.  I am working on command handler for console
prompt.

Thanks!

Tim