[Simh] Rainbow100

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 11:31:26 EDT 2017

The DECPro 3xx series (same era I do believe ) is much more interesting
than the Rainbow IMO. It runs with either a Fonz or a Jaws (PDP-11 on a
chip) It's OSes are POS, a RSX-11M-PLUS derivative, RT-11, 211BSD and
Venix, a Unix System III. Good news is there is an old emulator for it
called xhomer which you can get at xhomer.isani.org. Also, it does build
well on Ubuntu. Not sure on other distros. There is also a fair amount of
documentation on Bitsavers. It may be worth looking into.