[Simh] Mac Development of SIMH

John Forecast john at forecast.name
Sun Jul 9 11:11:03 EDT 2017

Rob,
   I developed the CDC1700 emulator entirely on an old iMac (2008). El Capitan (10.11) will require an early 2009 Mac Mini or newer. If you want to run the latest version (and the next one one due in the fall) you will need a 2010 or later model. OS upgrades are a free download from apple.com. The development environment (xCode) is also a free download and includes an IDE along with a set of command line tools.

   I’ll be happy to answer any other questions you have.

    John.