[Simh] TSS-8 and ETOS free-redistribution licenses (PDP-8 operating systems)

Clement T. Cole clemc at ccc.com
Sat Jan 14 08:29:11 EST 2017

Hmmm.  I've forgotten / not sure I ever knew -- but I did not think TSS-8 was an official product.  I may be confusing / mixing memories here   🤔 - but I thought I remember the sources kicking around. (In truth, I'm not sure I can help much as I was late to TSS-8).

Anyway,   I always thought it was created by a customer and DEC educational system group redistributed it.    ???Maybe try checking some DECUS archives from the late 1960s/early 1970s if possible???

Sent from my iPad