[Simh] PDP-10 simulation: TENEX

Richard Cornwell rich at sky-visions.com
Tue Jan 3 14:29:05 EST 2017

Hello,

   I have a copy of tendmp.mac that I acquired off Saildart.org. It is
   in my v1.19 git repo at http://git.sky-visions.com

   I am currently trying to figure out why my KI10 sim will not boot
   TOPS10. It appears that is placing the high segment at the wrong
   address in SYSINI. It is off by 1 page.

   v1.19 pretty much assembles and loads correctly. V4.5 will still not
   assemble without errors. v1.19 still has some paging issues to match
   the scanned sources exactly. Both are in my git repo. I will add in
   3.x when I get some more time.

Rich

> Phil Budne wrote:
> > Rich Alderson wrote
> >> I don't think anyone has bootable TENEX media.  It would be a labor
> >> of love to try to cross-compile TENEX under TOPS-20 on a Toad-2,
> >> then build a boot program for the KI that could read it in from
> >> disk.
>
> It seems Cory Smelosky has recently built a TENEX.SAV.  But now he
> needs TENDMP to boot it.
>
> > Do KI TENEX sources exist??
>
> Yes, see KIFLG in version 1.34.

Richard Cornwell