[Simh] Announcement: back10

Tim Stark fsword7 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 20 17:24:40 EST 2017

Thanks for publishing this.  I was able compile it into executable file on MinGW64/MSYS environments for Windows without any problems.
With MinGW64 compiler, it just complaint missing utsname.h include file.  With MSYS compiler, it worked fine.

I was able extract dskaa.sav file from KLAD tape image. I examined contents but I have a question for it.

Can back10 handle binary files for extracts and backups?  What kind of format does extracted binary file use?  I need good SAV files to debug my MSE emulator (KS10 emulation).

Does anyone know FTP high density format that I am looking for?  I only know core-dump and ANSI formats for PDP10 tape formats according to back10 source codes.

Thanks,