[Simh] ts10 and mse (my new emulator)

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Feb 20 14:57:33 EST 2017

Not sure how meaningful sound is. In general, I would not be able to
tell one computer from another. The noise normally comes from lots of
fans, and they sound the same no matter which computer they are in.

Ping me if you are near Uppsala at the end of July, beginning of August,
and I can take you to a couple of big machines running (PDP-11/70 and
VAX-8650).

	Johnny