[Simh] Old TOPS-10 versions?

Tim Stark fsword7 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 19 21:41:48 EST 2017

Folks,

While I checked lars' repos list and searched for PDP-10 on GitHub website,
I discovered another simh repo called "ka10_simh".  I cloned it and learned
that someone successfully loaded and run TOPS-10 v5.03 and v6.03 on KA10 and
KI10 emulation.  It said that they are available on sky-visions website.

I checked sky-visions website bit some pages are broken or missing.  I tried
to access DEC systems but page is missing.

I checked my mailbox for old emails and found one email mentions about old
TOPS-10 source repos on sky-visions.  I was able access them but am figuring
how to clone them from repos.

Does anyone have old TOPS-10 distros prior v7.03 version like 5.03 and 6.03,
etc.?

Thanks!

Tim Stark