[Simh] porting RL01 images to RL02

B Degnan billdeg at buzz1.com
Mon Feb 6 22:42:21 EST 2017

I was able to make an RL02 disk of RSX11/M.  Probably a lot of you are also
on CCTECH and might have been involved with the thread there.  I make a
webpage with a write-up of the process I used, with a lot of help and
hacking around with simH.  simH is  wonderful thing for those of us with
some PDP 11 hardware, but need a hand to get some of the missing pieces to
do the fun stuff.

 You may notice notes or ideas that you posted here that I was able to use
and worked.  Basically I created a summary of the steps I took.  There may
be a faster way.

 I think next I want to return to the LGP-30 and write up a nice simH
script to pre-load all of the necessary libraries onto the drum.

 Thanks
 Bill Degnan