[Simh] Release of a set of simulators for IBM 7000 series mainframes.

SPC spedraja at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 02:50:39 EST 2017

My sincere congratulations, Richard. I've keeping track of from time to
time on your website your continuous effort with these simulators and I've
even trying some of them. The Simulation of Historical Computing Systems is
what it is thanks to the efforts of people like you.

I'd like to extend this comment to other developers of simulated systems
(and contributors) linked to this list that have provide additions to SIMH
from time to time. Between fifteen and twenty years ago I had my first
contact with this and the advances from this date to now are impressive.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Gracias | Regards - Saludos | Greetings | Freundliche Grüße | Salutations
​
--
*Sergio Pedraja*