[Simh] Custom ROMs on PDP-11 sim

Aaron Jackson aaron at aaronsplace.co.uk
Fri Dec 15 12:37:12 EST 2017

Hi Mark,

It probably does not matter anymore unfortunately. I have a PDP-11 from
a Unimation PUMA robot, which has a 16x EPROM board in it but no power
supply. I was hoping to try running what was on them inside a
simulator. I started dumping them and realised that they have all been
erased before it was sent to me.

Of course I could have tried installing the card in my PDP-11/73 but I
thought there might have been an easier way with the simulator.

Never mind, thanks anyway.

Aaron.

--
Aaron Jackson
PhD Student, Computer Vision Laboratory, Uni of Nottingham