[Simh] Problem using a real VT terminal with simh

Peter Allan petermallan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 15:38:35 EST 2017

Thanks to everyone for their quick responses.

To my surprise, Xon/Xoff was turned off on the VAX, specifically, SHOW TERM
TTA0 showed No HostSync. However SET TERM/PERM/HOSTSYNC TTA0 made no
difference.

I have tried setting the line speed to 2400, but that only slows down the
output. It still contains the same characters, to the extent that I can
tell.

I will continue to experiment and I will try using a different computer so
that the serial port hardware is (presumably) different. If I can't solve
it, I will indeed create an issue on github as Mark suggests.

Cheers

Peter Allan