[Simh] C9.io

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 12:10:53 EST 2017

Does anyone know if I can use the Cloud9 IDE to host a simh System
emulation?

I know I’m able to build and execute it in the environment, but what I’d
really like to achieve is to have a system (or several) running on various
instances. And be able to connect to them from an external IP address, I
believe I am able to SSH into an instance, or access it through the web
based IDE.

An example might be better. Say I setup an HP system running Time-Share
Basic. Would I be able to telnet to the TSB instance from various computers?

Thank you,

Joe
Normal Person: So you go surfing?
lot...