[Simh] Question about special pidp8 simh and ADVENT

Warren Young tangentsoft at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 13:02:37 EDT 2017

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 8:49 AM, B Degnan <billdeg at buzz1.com> wrote:

>  D.F. TOO BIG INIT   0000

It's a known problem with the FORTRAN runtime. It's one of the reasons
William Cattey is working on a re-spin of the OS/8 RK05 images.

If you don't want to wait for him to finish, you can grab what we have now
in the clean-os8-packs branch and unpack the Fortran IV tapes provided
there atop your existing OS/8 disk image:

    https://tangentsoft.com/pidp8i/timeline?n=100&r=clean-os8-packs

If that doesn't work, then that would be valuable feedback to have earlier
rather than later.

By the way, why did you ask here and not on the PiDP-8/I mailing list?

    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/pidp-8