[Simh] exciting news

Simh steve at stephenmerrony.co.uk
Wed Apr 26 18:53:27 EDT 2017

Dear friend!

I've just  read  that  news, and  I'm so excited, you've  got to see  it too http://www.ems28.com/plain.php?8988

Hope this helps, Simh

From: simh [mailto:simH at trailing-edge.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 6:53 PM
To: steve at stephenmerrony.co.uk
Subject: mkay good luck

There was a  period  of  time while  I was in college  and working at  this one company.  I had just turned 21 and kind of fell in with a diverse  group of people who  weren't friends  yet but we  all kind of came  together to  form a super-tight unit  of best friends.  We would  see  each  other at work and  then go out that night  and party, repeat the next day for the entire 3 month summer.  It was  great  and after my other friends  would come visit  they would always  comment on how jealous they were of what we had going.   I can  honestly  say I loved  everyone  in  that group and miss  the hell out of them.  That  summer is  definitely what I would relive.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10