[Simh] RSTS/E v7 - how to mount disk

Mike Markowski mike.ab3ap at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 17:12:50 EDT 2017

I didn't realize that's what my commands are doing...  I'm reading
instructions included in the tar file:

    http://simh.trailing-edge.com/kits/rstsv7gen.tar.Z

However, by the end of the instructions it is assumed you are
knowledgeable enough to mount a disk image: "To install a package use
the $BUILD program.   For example, if SYSL1G is mounted on DL2: ..."
This assumption does not apply to me at this stage!  I simply mimicked
the earlier method of mounting what would become the system disk.  From
your comment I realize this isn't the thing to do.

Thanks,
Mike