[Simh] EXT :Re: Problems with telnet and TOPS-10

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 15:16:56 EDT 2017

Changing to 7b didn't change anything but using a different client and then
changing to 7b did. I am using Termux which is actually a terminal emulator
and Linux environment for Android  (no root) and it works great. I am just
getting ready to test the VAX simulator with it. Wish me luck.
Thanks
Ray