[Simh] DECserver (terminal server) emulation?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Apr 12 02:22:42 EDT 2017

The DS500 is a PDP-11, true. But it's also the model that don't have any
local storage, and thus uses MOP in way more ways than any other DS,
which might be a problem unless you have some machine with a proper MOP
implementation.
The MOP server that exists for Unix systems will not do. It only
supports booting.

	Johnny