[Simh] DEC VT emulators on MAME

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Apr 11 12:55:18 EDT 2017

Right. The 330 and 340 have a cover plate you can attach so that it looks nice and clean from behind. But it's a piece of plastic that just snaps in place. Many never had it on as you wanted access to the cables a bit more convenient, which matters more than looks for many.

  Johnny

Richard <legalize at xmission.com> skrev: (11 april 2017 18:34:22 CEST)
>In article <b66cc0c3-afcb-ea78-566d-423d41cefb7a at softjar.se>,
>    Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> writes:
>
>> Actually, if you go to page 46, you have a full picture of the rear.
>> Looking from left to right, you have a rectangle where the DB25 is, a
>
>> narrow, high rectangle which is the cartridge slot, then a place for
>> label or whatever, and at the right end is the power receptacle.
>
>OK, I see it now.  They had it covered up on pg. 3.
>
>--
>"The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline" free book
><http://tinyurl.com/d3d-pipeline>
>            The Terminals Wiki <http://terminals-wiki.org>
>     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://ComputerGraphicsMuseum.org>
> Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://LegalizeAdulthood.wordpress.com>

Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.