[Simh] DECserver (terminal server) emulation - MAME

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Mon Apr 10 02:42:11 EDT 2017

Hi

I'd be interrested in this to.

It is quite a coincidence that this is brought up just now. I hade the
idea this friday that I should try to emulate the vt220, seems I don't
have to now.

Thank you,
Pontus.