[Simh] DECserver (terminal server) emulation?

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 16:45:28 EDT 2017

Tim,
I have always wanted to see how many DEC machines could be emulated and
those would be great choices. I am not much of a coder but if you need help
with the other aspects of these, let me know where I can help.  I have been
trying forever to get my butt moving and do work helping out with the help
and documentation of Simh and this may just be the kick in the pants I
need.

Thanks
Ray