[Simh] on Android [Was: (no subject)]

Henry Bent henry.r.bent at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 20:14:12 EDT 2016

When I did my builds it was long enough ago that I don't recall there being
any networking support besides libpcap, which I agree is not optimal. Is
slirp networking expected to work on Android?

In any case, I have successfully built a few simulators that don't require
networking and I'm currently working on the ones that do.  I'll post
binaries in a day or two once I have functional builds for all of the
simulators.

-Henry