[Simh] PDP-8: The possibilities?

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 22:33:29 EDT 2016

What I was going on for the 5/8 similarities is some documents that I have
found on Bitsavers referencing paper tapes that had both an old (PDP-5) and
a new  (PDP-8) part number and I thought it would be neat to have a basic
PDP-5 simulator to help one learn the differences between the two systems.
Well off to doing more research.
Thanks
Ray