[Simh] Pdp8 terminals

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 13:00:07 EDT 2016

My apologies. To be honest I am very ignorant about of the science of
computers. I am disabled, cannot work but I am a total computer history
buff. I want to learn and know and experience as much as I can and Simh is
a major part of that. I  want to help where I can so please excuse my
occasionally confusion.