[Simh] Interdata OS/32 question

Davis Johnson davis at frizzen.com
Mon Sep 5 08:33:39 EDT 2016

This is what I'm using to boot the 8/32 emulator with OS/32 R08-1

The key to getting the garbage characters to stop showing was the "set
ttp 7p". I am using a console at address 10 using the 39 driver.

I could have sworn that I had resolved the issue on the OS/32 case, but
not so. You can solve it for MTM terminals (I've done that for real
VT100 and VT220 terminals on real 3200 systems) but it doesn't seem easy
for the console.

I haven't gotten a noticeable change from the  SET CONSOLE DEL=<value>
command, I'll try some more when I have a chance.

set cpu 8
set ttp enabled
set ttp 7p
set pas devno=20