[Simh] Fwd: Re: EXT :Re: Ultrix 4.0 and DEQNA-LOCK

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Sep 4 19:54:38 EDT 2016

Not sure what kind of pains or issues you see.
I've been writing code that deals with network interfaces for many
years, and on Unix it usually just works and is very simple, while on
Windows machines, it's a pain in the butt, if it works at all.

And I've used the same code on both Linux, OpenBSD and NetBSD, and it
works the same on all of them.

Also been running simh on both OSX and Linux with no problems with the
networks at all, for many years.

So in a way I'm very curious what kind of problems you experience, and
in which way you find Windows works better for you, and in another way I
just feel like pointing out that at least I do not share your experience
at all.

	Johnny