[Simh] Operating Systems with Sources

J Bevier azbevier at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 18:12:20 EDT 2016

Hello Al & Rich,

I am the person that provided Al Kossow with two moving boxes of SEL Concept/32 MPX-32 manuals some seven months ago.  One manual was the CPU reference manual, my only copy, that is needed to continue work on the SEL 32 bit simulator.  I also have sent Al the MPX OS source and lots of cross tools that run on Linux (Fedora) for the SEL machine.  I still have all of the cross development tools source to send once something is put up on bit-savers.  I spent 30 years working on Gould/SEL machines and have tried to save as much of the information as possible for others.  I wrote lots of the code for MPX while working at SEL/Gould and in the years following as a software contractor.  All of the cross tools (assembler, C-compiler, runtime library, library editor, etc.) and lots of application software.  All of this is available for the asking.  It just needs to find a new home where it can be used.

Jim Bevier