[Simh] how to enable tc11 (was Re: RT-11 source)

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Mon Oct 24 17:14:11 EDT 2016

Hi Ron,

On Monday, October 24, 2016 at 2:08 PM, Ron Young wrote:
> 	I'm interested in reading the dta images for the rt-11v2 source.
>
> 	Question: How do I enable the tc device in simh? I'm running
> 	the latest  PDP-11 simulator V4.0-0 Beta git commit id: c9af9a70.
>
> 	I've tried changing the cpu type, but still can't get the TC
> 	device to be enabled.
>
> 	Any help would be appreciated...

Rather than merely telling you what works for me, the community
at large will be better served if the problems you're encountering
were self-solvable.  In order to do this, I need to know what you've
tried that didn't work so potentially an appropriate message might
be issued.

Please provide the explicit details of what you've tried that didn't work.

Thanks.

- Mark