[Simh] Fwd: Simh Digest, Vol 153, Issue 26

Leo Broukhis leob at mailcom.com
Mon Oct 24 14:20:27 EDT 2016

Thank you, Nelson!

 It appears that, indeed, apart from theoretical research, there was not
much actual work attempting to perfect the accuracy of the conversions
until the 1990s.
Then I don't have to feel ashamed on behalf of the Soviet applied
mathematicians that they didn't do a job good enough by today's standards
in the mid-1970s.
That's a relief.

Regards,
Leo