[Simh] State of the 940

Bob Supnik bob at supnik.org
Mon Oct 24 12:24:25 EDT 2016

Mark,

Dave Bryan and I are trying to work out the kinks in the 'erase'
function on the 940, which is needed to make the tape file system work.
Dave has implemented precise in-place erase for records, but we'll need
a precise erase for file marks too. And then the whole thing has to be
tested.

I'll keep you posted on progress.

/Bob