[Simh] RT-11 source

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Oct 22 11:59:29 EDT 2016

On 2016-10-22 16:44, Ray Jewhurst wrote:
> I know that RT-11 is under license from Mentec but is there a way to get
> the sources for it?  I would like preferably v5.3.  I have an idea for
> project to teach my self rudimentary OS design and I would like to use
> RT-11 as an example since PDP-11 assembly is the only assembly I know
> and I am already comfortable with RT-11.

Unless I'm confused, RT-11 already comes with some sources, but they are
stripped of comments.

Also, as an OS, it is rather rudimentary. And the code is sometimes not
that easy to follow, since they have used a lot of tricks to squeeze the
most functionality with the minimal amount of memory use.

	Johnny