[Simh] CMake based build (was: Makefile)

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Sun Oct 16 15:14:55 EDT 2016

In article <8DE3DDA8-63D9-41BB-9794-F813341F186D at gewt.net>,
    Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> writes:

> Is there cmake for Alpha? ;)

CMake's only dependency is a c/c++ compiler.  Supported platforms:

    "MS Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, HP-UX, IRIX, BeOS, QNX

    Other UNIX-like operating systems may work too out of the box, if
    not it should not be a major problem to port CMake to this
    platform. Subscribe and post to the CMake Users List to ask if
    others have had experience with the platform."

I'd be surprised if noone had ever built CMake for Alpha before, but
it depends on what OS you're using I suppose.
            The Terminals Wiki <http://terminals-wiki.org>