[Simh] XENIX

Bill Beech (NJ7P) nj7p at nj7p.org
Mon Oct 10 17:15:55 EDT 2016

David,

I have begun to build a simulator for the IBM PC XT and IBM PC AT. They
both run part way through the original BIOS for each machine then fail.
I have not had time to figure this out.  These are not part of the
current SIMH package since they are so early in development.

I would like to get the disk image of XENIX that you have to use to test
these emulators.  I will also run them under DOS once I get them running
through the BIOS.

My early experience with UNIX variants was with XENIX on the Intel 310
and 320 machines.  Simulators for those two machines are in the works
once I have the i8088 simulator debugged!

Bill